ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
08/05 : Yom Ha'atzmaut Show 2019 at the Amphi of HaChula Park [Free]
The main stage in Modiin, also hosting the youth party that starts at about 23:00 o'clock.
- 20:00 - Live broadcast of the ceremony in Mount Herzl.
- 20:30 - Transitional ceremony from Yom HaZikaron to Yom Ha'atzmaut.
- 20:50 - Fireworks.
- 20:50 - Live music: Tislam. One of the most popular bands in the eighties, led by Izhar Ashdot, Ya'ir Nitzani and the singer Dani Basan.
- 21:35 - Fireworks.
- 21:45 - Community show: "Douze Points - the Eurovision in coming to Modiin" with local dance groups.
- 22:20 - Fireworks.
- 22:25 - Live Music: Kobi Aflalo.
- 23:05 - Local youth bands.
- 24:15 - Nadav Guedj. Live music for youth with Israel's 2015 Eurovision representative.
- 01:00 - DJ Ziv Yerushalmi.
Fireworks at 20:50, 21:35 & 22:20 (estimated times).
Pictured: Tislam (photo by Ohad Romano).
- Pets, personal/IDF weapons and foam sprays will not be permitted in the event area.
- No entry for vehicles, including bicycles and electric bikes.
- Entry to the event through secure entrances (using security wands). Residents are requested to be patient and follow the instructions of the security forces and guards.
- It is recommended to come to the event by foot.
Accessible - includes accessible viewing area left of stage, access through path up to viewing area (see map).
Entry for cars for disabled people via Emek HaChula from the direction of Yair Parag up to Merkaz Sharbat at Emek HaChula 28, entry to parking area with disabled badge only. Parking on Emek HaChula 38-42.
Wed 8/5, from 20:00.