ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
01/07-30/08 : Sunnysurf Surfing Kaytana - Summer 2018 in Two Week Sessions (Ages 7-17)
Special, challenging surfing courses in the Palmachim national park, known for its natural beauty.
The surfing experience empowers and strengthens. The courses are taught by a team of mature, experienced and professional instructors and with the full supervision of the club's lifeguard, and are approved by the Ministry of Education. Personal insurance for every child.
- Learning and practicing correct surfing fundamentals - both theoretical and practical.
- Lifesaving course - understanding the dangers of the sea and learning rescue methods and survival skills.
- Meteorology - the wind system and its impact on the sea and surfers.
- Improving technique and formulation of a personal 'style'.
- Advanced techniques for advanced surfers.
Groups are divided according to age, ability and experience. One instructor for every 6 surfers.
Each surfer will receive a surfboard and a personal sunblocking lycra shirt.
Four sessions, each for two weeks (10 days of activity), as well as an option for a Friday course.
* Transportation service using vehicles authorized for transporting children. Pick up is central collection points at extra cost.
Breakfast: fresh kosher sandwiches prepared on site.
* Annual surfing classes available on weekends, to continue to practice, advance and improve throughout the year.
Dates: Four sessions, each for two weeks (10 days of activity) + 1 more session for the final week of August.
- First session: 1-12/7
- Second session: 15-26/7
- Third session: 29/7-9/8
- Fourth session: 12-23/8
- Fourth session: 26-30/8 (5 days)