ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
14/04 : Celebrating the Spring - Happening on Titora Hill [Free]
City event for the whole family.
- Archeological digging and arts & crafts workshop with Rashut Ha'Atikot.
- Ecological escape path and butterfly tour with HaChevra LeHaganat HaTeva.
- Painting in Nature - workshop for the whole family (limited number of spaces - call to reserve via the city Moked on 08-9726020).
- Plant gathering and cooking tour of the Ecological Farm 'Hava & Adam' (limited number of spaces - call to reserve via the city Moked on 08-9726020).
- Kabbalat Shabbat with Ensemble Mizmor Shir.
The activities take place at the center of the hill. You can reach it from Emek Dotan on the path opposite Park Yiftach, and from Klil HaChoresh corner of Yigal Alon.
Fri 14/4, 11:00-14:30. All activities free of charge.