ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Closed Roads for the Ethnix & Eyal Golan Concert at Anava Park - Summer 2018
On the occasion of Shlomi Shabbat's performance at Anava Park on Thursday, August 2, 2018, there will be changes in the traffic arrangements around the park.
The list of blocked streets for vehicles from 18:30 to 21:30:
- The paved road on Derech HaChashmona'im from north to south (from the meeting with Haim Barlev Street towards the Emek Dotan)
- Exit from the traffic circle towards Derech HaChashmona'im South (towards road 431)
- Left turning on Emek Dotan Street to Derech HaChashmona'im South
- Drivers who want to reach Highway 431 will be able to do this via Emek Zevulun West Road, and from there through Paz Street and Yehuda Maccabee Street
- It is also possible to reach Highway 431 through Nachal Sorek Street and the bridge that connects to HaTziporim neighborhood and from there to exit to Highway 431
- Drivers who want to drive to Latrun can do so through Yair Pereg Street and Sderot Menachem Begin, and through the Masua neighborhood, where they can travel through the Nahar HaYarden, Nachal Zin and Nachal Paran.