ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Warning! This page is currently disabled, and may contain out of date information
Special free bus service to and back from the youth area in Anava Park.
There is one bus running every night, operating continuously from 21:30 to 02:30 on the following route:
- Station 1 - Rabin corner of HaChashmonaim
- Station 2 - Shivtei Israel 11
- Station 3 - Esther HaMalka opposite Shivtei Israel school
- Station 4 - Begin corner of Esther HaMalka
- Station 5 - Yair Parag (Entrance to Reut)
- Station 6 - Emek Dotan opposite Malibu Center
- Station 7 - Emek Dotan corner of Klil HaChoresh
- Station 8 - Klil HaChoresh corner of Emek Ayalon
- Station 9 - Dam HaMaccabim corner of HaChashmonaim
- Station 10 - Emek Ha'Ela 50 (opposite Ha'Ela school)
- Station 11 - Emek Beit Shean 3 (opposite the Democratic school)
- Station 12 - Emek Zvulun bus stop (Caffit) - ModiinZone
Sun, Thu & Thu - 21:30-02:30.
Free for teenagers.
Ironi Aleph HaPrachim Sports Hall
The complex includes a basketball court, air-conditioned studios and a gym for members. In the mornings the hall serves the Ironi Aleph High School. In the afternoons it serves the community, with the following sporting activities: Basketba
Ironi Gimel HaMeginim Sports Hall
Shimshoni (Meginim & Nevi'im)
In the complex: a basketball court and air-conditioned studios. In the mornings the hall serves the high school Ironi Gimel. In the afternoons and evenings it serves the community, with the following sporting activities: Football school. Gy