ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Part of a non-profit worldwide organization that trains individuals, in a peer-based club setting, in good communication and leadership skills.
Modi'in Toastmasters invites you to step up and take the stage! What does this mean to you?
Good communication skills:
- Improve your confidence in speaking both in front of large groups and one-on-one.
- Learn what works and what doesn't in terms of getting your point across to your audience - and show yourself that you can master the skills involved.
- Develop your ability to think on your feet with short impromptu speeches.
Good leadership skills:
- Learn how to listen, think critically, and provide feedback.
- Build teams, organize, and delegate.
- Discover your ability to persuade and inspire.
Club meetings are be held in English, but no minimum level of fluency is required. The Toastmasters educational program is applicable to complete beginners as well as to experienced speakers.
We currently meet bi-weekly, on Tuesday evenings, in Modi'in, with attendees from all over the country. Come visit and see what we're all about!