ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
ModiinApp brings together everything you need to know in the Modiin area - join more than 15,000 people who use it every week, and make ModiinApp the first place that you search for (and find) everything in town!
The information on the app is checked, curated and organized by a local team, in order to help you enjoy our city, whilst saving time and money.
Amongst other things you will find:
- Over 2,000 local businesses, including professionals of every kind, and stores organised by commercial center.
- Up-to-date information and hours for: post offices, pharmacies, gas stations, supermarkets, banks, kupot cholim, public transport, pools and more ...
- Exclusive curated content such as local hikes, attractions, Kosher (and Kosher LeMehadrin) eateries, what's open on Shabbat, chugim and kaytanot, home food deliveries and more...
- Early information on shows that are likely to be sold-out, free events, pub gigs, tours and activities at local attractions, and more…
- Daily Updates - every day from Sunday to Friday we post relevant items on our Home Page about events happening in the city, important announcements, useful information and new deals.
- Over 200(!) local deals and thousands of shekels worth of discounts at any given moment.
The 'ModiinApp' was started as a small project in 2011 by four friends, and quickly grew to become the most comprehensive and reliable source of practical information in Modiin. Today, it is run by 7 local team members working 5 days a week, to keep the information comprehensive and up-to-date.
If you are a local business owner and would like to advertise with us click here!
To install the app (also available in Hebrew): http://modiinapp.com/qrcode.
To join our Mailing List click here.
For questions, suggestions, or anything else - get in touch!