ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
07/04 : Until the Last Jew - Holocaust Remembrance Day Ceremony in Modiin
The city's official ceremony, marking 80 years since the beginning of the Holocaust.
- With the participation of students from Ironi Aleph.
- In the presence of the mayor and the chief rabbis.
The ceremony will take place at the amphitheatre of the Ironi Bet Rabin High School - Entrance from Emek Yizrael.
Please note - must arrive at 19:45! It is recommended to come in warm clothing.
- The event takes place according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
- For a live broadcast of the ceremony on the municipality Facebook page - click here!
- Entry by pre-registration only - click here for the link
Wed 7/4, 20:00.
Please arrive by 19:45! Dress warmly.
Entry by pre-registration only - click here for the link