ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Warning! This page is currently disabled, and may contain out of date information
19/07 : The International Street Culture Festival 2017 [Free]
The Amphi at Ironi Bet Rabin High School, Emek Dotan 49, Modiin
Upbeat urban festival for teenagers and the whole family!
A one-time opportunity to watch the World Champions of Breakdance, who come especially for this festival to participate in the Israel Breakdance Championship.
- The best street dancers in Israel
- Judges and international dancers
- Hundreds of Breakdancing dancers, rap singers and DJs
- Hip hop dancers and a variety of street dance styles
- Honorary guests from abroad - World champions in Breakdance from South Korea, the outfit "JINJO CREW"
Wed 19/7, 18:00. Free.