ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Caffit's annual Soup Festival has started!
- Cream of sweet potato soup
- Onion soup with croutons on cheese
- Cream of Jerusalem artichoke, chestnut and chives
- Red lentil soup
- Market vegetable soup
- Spicy countryside vegetable stew with tortellini
- Persian lentils, pasta and herb stew
- Cream of tomato soup with parmesan croutons
- Tuscan Ribollita
- Tom Yum soup meal with dumplings, fresh vegetables and sticky rice
Price: 42 ₪ when eating-in, all soups are served with warm focaccina from the oven. Take away price 25 ₪ with additional 7 ₪ for focaccina. The festival is due to continue until Purim.
Kosher dairy restaurant with a rich and varied menu, influenced by both Israeli and Italian cuisine.
Seating on the terrace overlooking the view of Park Anava or in the designed restaurant.
Pasta, salads, fish and desserts, made from the highest quality ingredients, accompanied by excellent coffee and an extensive drinks bar.
The perfect location for life's most special events. All types of events facing an enchanting view. Up to 110 people. Call for more information!
Sun-Thu: 08:00-24:00, Fri: 08:00-14:00, Sat: 1hr after Shabbat until midnight.