ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Luciana - Italian Restaurant Kosher LeMehadrin
Open on Chol HaMoed and Kosher for Pesachunder the supervision of Rabbi Eliyahu Elharar, Modiin's Chief Rabbi.
For the menus in English, click below:
Sister restaurant of Luciana Mamilla in Jerusalem.
Culinary experience! Authentic Italian restaurant serving meticulously prepared, Kosher LeMehadrin Italian food, with fresh fish delivered daily, and an Italian bakery with a focus on Italian desserts.
New! Luciana's members' club - join and enjoy special benefits on your birthday, anniversary and additional treats! To join click here!
The restaurant design is inspired by the streets of Milan, with a water fountain, and designed at the highest standards, while taking into consideration and meticulously focusing on the details that create a unique combination of a magical atmosphere and culinary experience.
- Breakfasts at great prices.
- Iskyot (lunch meal deals) on Sun-Thu, 12:00-17:00, from 49 ₪ only.
- Buffet filled with delicious foods, just like in a hotel, on Fridays, 08:00-12:00.
The restaurant is suitable for families, outings and dates.
Also available for private events, please call 055-9704859 for more information.
Working with Nofshonit, Cibus and Ten Bis.
Kosher LeMehadrin Rabbi Elharar, Badatz Beit Yosef dairy restaurant.
Call to reserve your table!
- Sun-Wed: 08:30 until the last customer. Kitchen closes at 23:00.
- Thu: 08:30 until the last customer. Kitchen closes at 23:30.
- Fri: 08:30-13:30.
- Sat: Hour and a quarter after Shabbat until the last customer. Kitchen closes at 23:30.