ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
13/10 - 22/10 : Sukkot 2019 at Kfar Chashmonai - Between The Olive Trees
Fun program of activities for children and adults in honor of Sukkot.
Special activity including a short talk on the sources of the Sukkot holiday, followed by a tour and activities throughout Kfar Chashmonai for the children, led by a local guide:
- Olive harvest
- Working the ancient olive press to prepare oil
- Making bags of medicinal herbs
- Demonstration of Hasmonean coin minting
- Feeding goats and chickens in the petting corner
- Writing ancient Hebrew with quills
- And more!
Shaded and equipped picnic areas available on site for family picnics.
13-22/10, 11:00 at the visitor center.