ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Center for beekeeping and honey production, boutique shop, coffee bar on Thursdays and events venue.
Interactive, fascinating and fun educational experience for the whole family.
At the visitors center you can see the amazing interaction between bees and plants, and the important interaction between bees and humans.
- An introduction to the fascinating world of bees and the importance of bees in the modern world
- Informational movie
- Viewing of the transparent beehive
- Learning about the beekeeper's equipment
- Structure of the beehive, honey tasting
- Learning about the equipment for extracting the honey and the honey production process
- The various pollination methods and the importance of the bee as a main pollinator
- Beeswax candle workshop
- Pita baking workshop
- A sweet gift for each participant (jar of 30 grams of honey)
Suitable for ages 3 and over.
During June-August, at 09:00, 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00 - by prior registration.
Country experience in the center of Israel with guided, interactive tours that emphasize the importance of bees in the modern world, the process of raising bees, the storage and harvesting of honey, and a wide range of workshops and crafts.
HaKaveret is located in Beit Choron, and overlooks the spectacular view of the Binyamin mountain range.
The center also has a boutique shop where you can find honey from a variety of blooms, and various products from the beehive - candles, natural soaps and more.
In addition, on Thursdays you can enjoy the coffee bar at HaKaveret, hosting artists on the open stage every week for a live and colorful show - entry is free!
The coffee bar offers a variety of Israeli beers and alcohol, country-style dairy food (kosher) and events such as Britot, Bar/Bat Mitvah, birthdays and conferences can also be held at the venue.
Come and enjoy an experience as sweet as honey!
- Visitor's Center (June-August): 09:00, 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00 - by prior registration.
- Coffee Bar: Thursdays 19:00-01:00.
- Events: by appointment.
Come and visit HaKaveret for an interactive, fascinating and fun activity for the whole family about bees and honey - and get 10% off for 4 or more participants!
Call now for more information!