ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
HaMivshala - BishiQ Boutique Brewery
Unique Kosher restaurant, with quality beers and meats prepared on the premises.
An 'all you can eat and drink'-style restaurant, offering a meal including 8 types of salad, 4 unique beers, 3 boutique wines, soft and hot drinks, and dessert.
Bishiq's beers are made from barley and wheat grains brewed uniquely according to an original recipe. At the restaurant, you will have a choice of five to eight different types of beer.
The wide range of quality meats is also produced on the premises, using aging techniques as well as smoking in a professional meat smoker.
The Basic Meal includes:
- lettuce salad with vinaigrette sauce, carrots with hot peppers, taboulleh, napa cabbage salad, whole roasted eggplant, tomato salad with hot peppers, hummus with smoked meat, house pickles, spicy olives, beet carpaccio, sinta carpaccio, falafel with herbs
- Frena bread
- cuts of Argentinean entrecote - aged on the bone, home made sausages with almonds and pine nuts, veal cutlets with herbs, marinated pargit pieces, smoked duck, goose hearts, lamb spare ribs, asado on the bone, smoked brisket.
Cost of meal: 225 ₪ per person.
Optional additions to basic meal:
- Lamb ribs - 75 ₪ (served once)
- Filet steak - 75 ₪ (served once)
- Goose liver - 100 ₪ (2 medallions)
Steak / lamb ribs meal:
Meal with steak or lamb ribs as the main component - 350 ₪ per person.
*Types of meat may vary according to supplier's stocks.
4 types of boutique beer:
- Pilsner 5.2% alcohol
- Bavarian grain 5.3% alcohol
- Belgian double grain 8.2% alcohol
- German dark doppelbock 8.3% alcohol
- 2 types of wine: Brown Daniel Winery Petit Syrah and Merlot
- Coca Cola company soft drinks
Families with children can enjoy an early family meal between 18:30-20:30 (by prior booking).
- Under age 5 don't pay
- Ages 5-10 - 100 ₪
- Ages 10-18 - 150 ₪
- Veggie / Vegan / Gastric band - 150 ₪.
It is possible to hold private events at the restaurant such as wedding anniversaries, birthdays and private parties.
Family business, with emphasis on the highest quality, both in terms of ingredients used and on service, and on the bounty of food offered to diners.
All meat 'Chalak Rabanut':
- Asada - Atara Chalak
- Lamb - Chalak Machpud
- Entrecote - Ashpar Neve Zion
Kosher under the supervision of the Gezer regional rabbinate.
Tue, Wed and Thu from 20:00.
Accepting only Israeli credit cards, not including American Express.