ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Ma'adanei Tzidkiyahu Deli Modiin - Moriah Center Branch
For Kosher for Pesach menu click here!
Option to order foods without Kitniot.
To order call: 072-3727552
Click here for the City Center branch
The first Modiin branch of the deli chain from Machane Yehuda.
Excellent, tasty and fresh food! Main courses, home style cooking, delicious side dishes and salads - now right near you!
Gourmet homemade foods from all ethnic backgrounds - unique and authentic dishes!
Great care is taken to maintain the quality of the food, its freshness, flavors and of course Kashrut.
Come and enjoy the selection offered:
- Fresh noodle and potato kugel every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- All types of fresh fish (smoked, cured and cooked), including Dutch matjes, herring fillets, schmaltz herring, matjes in mayonnaise
- Cheese counter - all types of cheese, from abroad and local boutique dairies, including goat, sheep, cow and buffalo milk cheeses
- Selection of frozen pastas, ravioli, gnochi and lasagna
- Fresh chopped liver on Fridays
- Unique salads
- Side dishes
- Stuffed vegetables ('Memula'im)
- Fresh quiches
- Selection of wines and olive oil
Catering services are also available for a variety of events including Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Britot, weddings, birthday parties and business events. Personally customized menu that can be selected from the variety of dishes on the catering menu and the deli menu.
Deliveries: Deliveries available throughout the city, delivery fee 25 ₪. No minimum order required.
Kosher meaty/dairy under the supervision of the Modiin Rabbinate.
The Ma'adanei Tzidkiyahu chain began its journey in 1967 as a modest pickle wagon in the heart of the Machane Yehuda Shuk. The original branch (now the chain's flagship store), and the rest of the branches, remain loyal to the original cuisine and to the excellent flavors and the beauty of home cooking, both from the East and the West.
Thousands of customers over the years will testify to the quality of food and its excellent taste!
Come and enjoy the wide range of flavors for yourself!
Sun-Wed: 08:00-20:00, Thu: 08:00-21:00, Fri: 06:00-15:30.