ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
17/10 : All-Night Camping at Mesilat Zion Swimming Pool
Mesilat Zion, In the entrance to the Moshav
Warning! This page is currently disabled, and may contain out of date information
Last Updated: over 2 weeks ago
Summer family experience!
Overnight camping in the wooded area around the pool, with a movie screening and activities for kids.
- The activity is for families only
- Area for setting up tents, day and night swimming in the pool
- Movie screening, night time activity for kids
- Range of challenge activities for the whole family: water zipline, rope park and more, option for meals*
*At additional charge, depending on number of participants.
- Arutz 10 recommends family camping at the Mesilat Zion pool
- Overnight Camping in Rosh Hashana and Sukkot: a family camping experience by the pool (Kol HaIr Jerusalem)
- 'Mesilat Zion pool - one of the top ten pools in the country' (Article in Achbar HaIr and the Marker)
- 'Best Pool for Kids' (according to Mako website)
Sukkot, Thursday 17/10.
Mesilat Zion Swimming Pool, Cafe & Attractions
Tons of attractions for a perfect family outing! 'Mesilat Zion pool - one of the top ten pools in the country' (Article in Achbar HaIr and the Marker) 'Best Pool for Kids' (according to Mako website) Partially shaded, half-Olympic size pool