ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Shibolet HaSharon Bakery Modiin
Modiin branch of the national chain, offering a huge variety of fresh baked goods, straight from the oven to you.
The bakery, located in the city center, at the corner of Fikus and Dam HaMaccabim, is one of the largest and most spacious in the city, offering a huge choice of high quality products, handmade with lots of love, including:
- All kinds of breads, including sourdough
- Pizzas with a selection of toppings
- Bagels (za'atar, salt, ketzach, sesame seeds)
- Puffs, pies, petit fours and a huge selection of refrigerated confectionery products.
- Hot drinks
- And lots of other delicious treats
Heated straight from the Tabun oven!
Party platters and dairy catering available for events.
Kosher LeMehadrin, Badatz Beit Yosef.
Come and visit!
Sun-Thu: 24 hours: Fri: until two hours before Shabbat, Sat: open one hour after Shabbat.