ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Sukkot 2021 in Reptile Land
The mystery and the magic of the world of reptiles, amphibians and insects!
One of its kind farm in Israel!
What is the biggest snake in the world? What is the most dangerous snake in the world and in Israel? How do spiders create their webs and what are they for?
Come and learn about the world of reptiles, amphibians, insects and arthropods in a unique experience for every age.
- Display of over 1000 reptiles, amphibians, insects and arthropods from Israel and from around the world
- Fascinating lectures from experts in the field
- Learn and experience the skills of the chameleon
- View glowing scorpions in ultra violet
- Stroke and touch different and unusual creatures
- Interesting crafts related to the subject.
Pastoral atmosphere, large open spaces, comfortable seating areas and air conditioned displays.
- Wed-Thu 22-23/9, 10:00-19:00.
- Fri 24/9, 10:00-16:00.
- Sun 26/9, 10:00-19:00.
- Mon 27/9, 10:00-16:00.
- Wed-Thu 22-23/9, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00.
- Fri 24/9, 11:00, 13:00, 14:30.
- Sun 26/9, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00.
- Mon 27/9, 11:00, 13:00, 14:30.
Price: 60 ₪ per adult, 50 ₪ for children from age 3.