ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
- Sun 15/7, 18:00 - Yuval HaMevulbal. Yuval HaMevulbal, Israel's children's star is coming to Azrieli Mall Modiin for the opening show of the summer. Free entry! The event will take place on the events plaza.
- Tue-Thu 24-26/7, 11:00-14:00 and 16:00-19:00 - Young Chefs Festival. Festival including three fun activity stations to prepare favorite and delicious foods by yourselves! Baking stations, food crafting and decorating stations, tasty dessert stations, handouts of recipes for children and of course the culinary stations of 'HaChef HaMe'ofef' - where children can cook together with the chef in a funny and enjoyable interactive atmosphere.
- Sun 31/7, 18:00 - Nati Igati Ofati. Children's show.
- Sun 5/8, 18:00 - Mikey BaYa'ar HaMechushaf. Children's show.
- Mon-Wed 13-15/8, 11:00-14:00 and 16:00-19:00 - DIY festival. Craft fair for kids - Do it yourself! Huge craft happening including fun craft stations for kids, changing daily - all using methods that develop creativity and thinking!:
- Carpentry and woodworking station
- Dream station with doll making
- Nature and flower station
- Recycled materials craft station
- And a variety of other crafts
- Mon 19/8, 18:00 - Chipazon veZehiron. Children's show.
- Sundays, 17:00-18:00 - Graphos workshops.
- 8/7 - Galaxy magnet
- 15/7 - Kokoru paper
- 22/7 - Face bookmark
- 29/7 - Drawing and decorating paper icelollies
- Wednesdays - Artists' fair.
- Fridays, 09:00-15:00 - Modiin Market. Ground floor - ready made food, top floor - weekend market.
Sun-Thu: 09:30-22:00, Fri: 09:00-15:00, Sat: 1/2hr after Shabbat - 23:00.