ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
- Tue 2/7, 16:00 - The Flying Chef.
- Tue 9/7, 16:00 - Supper Funday. With Super-Pharm.
- Tue 16/7, 16:00 - Olympiadat HaYeladim
- Tue 23/7, 18:00 - Noa Kirel Live. Rachavat HaYeridim, outside the mall.
- Thu 25/7, 18:00 - Professor Fix.
- Sun 28/7, 18:00 - Ronnie & Jacky.
- Tue 30/7, 16:00 - "Chaim Bari" (Living Healthily) Festival.
- Tue 6/8, 17:30 - Building Contest: Engino blocks.
- Thu 8/8, 18:00 - The Bunnies.
- Tue 13/8, 16:00 - DIY Festival: Create by yourself.
- Thu 15/8, 18:00 - Saba Tuvia.
- Sun 18/8, 18:00 - Tishu Ba BeTov.
- Tue 20/8, 16:00 - The Flying Chef Festival.
- Sun 25/8, 18:00 - Tuti Giborat Ha'Al.
- Tue 27/8, 16:00 - Circus Festival.
- Sundays & Tuesdays, 10:30 - Baby Time. Activities for mothers and babies. For full schedule click here
- Wednesdays - Artists' fair.
- Fridays, 09:00-15:00 - Modiin Market. Ground floor - ready made food, top floor - weekend market.
Sun-Thu: 09:30-22:00, Fri: 09:00-15:00, Sat: 1/2hr after Shabbat - 23:00.