ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Note: the program for Chol HaMo'ed Sukkot includes shows of Yuval HaMevulbal, Gili Ba LeVaker and Cogomelo.
- Tue 5/11, 17:30 - The Flying Chef.
- Tue 12/11, 17:30 - The Craze of Slime.
- Tue 19/11, 17:30 - Story Theater: Aladdin.
- Tue 26/11, 17:30 - The Flying Chef.
- Sundays & Tuesdays, 10:30 - Baby Time. Activities for mothers and babies. For full schedule click here
- Wednesdays - Artists' fair.
- Fridays, 09:00-15:00 - Modiin Market. Ground floor - ready made food, top floor - weekend market.
Sun-Thu: 09:30-22:00, Fri: 09:00-15:00, Sat: 1/2hr after Shabbat - 23:00.
14/11 : Volunteers Fair - Giving with Love 2019
Want to volunteer? Need help to find a place to volunteer? Opportunity to meet and learn about the different volunteer-based organizations in Modiin. Dozens of stands of volunteer organizations working in the city with love and caring.