ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Gitit Cohen - Social Worker (MSW) and Psychotherapist
Social worker (MSW) and psychotherapist, with over 20 years of experience in the treatment of mental health issues and life crises.
Offering therapy in a variety of areas, including:
- Mental health
- Grief and loss
- Coping with life crises
- Self-realization and search for meaning
- Guidance to facilitate change and growth processes
Dynamic therapeutic approach, that aims to provide an opportunity to look inside yourself, and uncover hidden thoughts or feelings, in a safe space.
From within those difficult life situations, and through the therapeutic relationship, internal and external change can be achieved, that enables personal growth and development.
Rehabilitation specialist and certified instructor, director of clinic for young adults who have experienced their first psychotic crisis.
Experience in the ultra-orthodox sector.
Call for more information: 053-3537228
Education and qualifications:
- B.A. in social work from Bar Ilan University
- M.A. in social work from Tel Aviv University
- Training certification (הסמכה להדרכה) from Bar Ilan University and the School for Rehabilitation at Kiryat Ono College
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy studies at Tel Aviv University