ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Open for eating-in according to Health Ministry guideline
Corona virus update: continuing to work as usual according to the Health Ministry guidelines. Option for take away or delivery.
For orders call 072-3725630
New! Whole wheat pizza and gluten free pizza!
The winning taste!
Kosher L'Mehadrin - Badatz.
100% Tnuva Emek Cheese.
The only pizza in Modiin with fresh dough prepared daily!
Garlic bread for only 9 ₪ with purchase of two or more pizzas!
Vegan pizza, highly recommended - 35 ₪.
Enjoy the most delicious and best value pizza in Modi'in:
- Large family pizza (no toppings) - 25 ₪
- 2 large pizzas with one free topping (excluding cheese) - 50 ₪
- 3 large pizzas + free 1.5 litre bottle of drink (no toppings) - 81 ₪
- 2 XL pizzas + free 1.5 litre bottle of drink (each topping 8 ₪) - 90 ₪
- Medium size gluten free pizza - 25 ₪
- Large whole wheat pizza - 35 ₪
- Garlic bread - 15 ₪
- Angel salads: greek salad , tuna salad - 29 ₪
Special dishes for only 22 ₪:
- Malawach pizza
- Rolled malawach
- Cheese ziva - recommended
- Pesek Zman ziva
The above rates are only valid for phone orders and collection over the counter. Also available for delivery (prices below).
- Buy 10 large pizzas and get 1 extra free (* no toppings, additional 18 ₪ for delivery)
Delivery menu (minimum order 67 ₪):
- 2 large pizzas with one free topping (excluding cheese) - 68 ₪
- 1 extra large pizza with one free topping (excluding cheese) - 67 ₪
- 3 large pizzas + free 1.5 litre bottle of drink (no toppings) - 99 ₪
- 2 XL pizzas with one free topping or 1.5 litre bottle of drink - 108 ₪
- 4 large pizzas + free 1.5 litre bottle of drink / 2 toppings - 118 ₪.
Toppings for large pizzas - 7 ₪ (8 ₪ for cheese).
Toppings for extra large pizzas - 9 ₪ (10 ₪ for cheese).
Sun-Thu: 11:00-23:00, Fri: 11:00 until 1hr before Shabbat, Sat Night: 1hr after Shabbat until 23:30.