ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
04/10-12/10 : African Festival at the Monkey Park - Sukkot 2017
African celebration with African band from far away Ghana, who will treat children and parents to an African experience, including a rousing drumming show on giants drums, accompanied by tribal dancing and stories from the life of the distant tribes in Africa.
And of course, all of the park's usual great attractions:
- Direct contact with monkeys
- Petting zoo
- Extreme sports equipment
- 'Afrikef' – authentic African village
- Tarzan’s house
- Drumming hut
- “Tam Tam” – a huge play area for children – 4 floors of African jungle adventure
Wed 4/10 - Thu 12/10.
- Weekdays, Chol HaMoed and Shabbat: ticket office open 10:00-14:00. Park is open until 18:00.
- Friday and Erev Chag ticket office open 10:00-14:00. Park open until 16:00.