ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Israel Primate Sanctuary - Rescue and Education Center
Summer activities 2020 starting from 16/8:
- Day tours - guided tours with pre-registration. Every day at 09:00, 10:00 and 11:00, on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays also at 15:00 and 16:00, on Fridays a tour also at 14:00.
- Magical evening in nature - evening tours among the monkeys, a trail tour, creative workshops from nature, an upbeat and authentic musical show. Mondays and Thursdays 16:00-20: 30.
Up to 20% off entry tickets without expiry dates!
For tickets for groups call: 08-9285888
Educational and interactive tours for all ages, from gan children up to retirees.
During your tour, you will get to know some of the monkeys and their background. The monkeys that live at the sanctuary are exclusively ones that needed help, and were given a professional, warm and loving home at the sanctuary.
The tour includes: huge gymboree, extreme sports, craft area and additional activities according to season.
The Israel Primate Sanctuary is a non-profit organization, that focuses on the rescue and rehabilitation of monkeys.
Monkeys that come to the sanctuary include those taken out of research laboratories, those smuggled in to the country and kept in difficult conditions, monkeys that people illegally tried to raise in their homes in a futile attempt to make them into pets, and any other monkey in distress.
At the 'Monkey School', at the sanctuary, the monkeys are taught how to reintegrate into the company of other monkeys, which is so important for their mental health. A section of the sanctuary is open to visitors
Call for more information!
- Sun-Thu, Shabbat and Chag: 10:00-15:00
- Fri and Erev Chag: 10:00-14:00
- Vacations (including the summer vacation), Shabbat and Chag: 10:00-16:00.
You can stay in the park for up to two hours after closing time.