ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Fun activity for all ages, at any hour, any day:
- Extended opening hours during the summer vacation: from 09:00 in the morning until 21:00 in the evening. Open on Wednesdays and from end of Shabbat until 23:00 at night, on Fridays between 09:00-16:00. Please call to book your session.
- For schedule of summer clay workshops click here! Range of varied clay workshops, parents are invited to come along with their children at no charge. Call to book your space.
- July's women's evening "Chalon LaYam HaTichon". Start the summer with an evening of creating with clay and metal wires. For ideas click here! Meeting on Thursday 4/7 or Sunday 7/7 at 20:00. Cost 65 ₪, registration at the studio or by WhatsApp
- And if you are arranging a Kaytanat Horim during the summer vacation, the studio has plenty of offers for you, take a peek at the catalog and get in touch for more information.
- New at the studio - painting kit for adults. Until now only kids could enjoy home painting kits. Now - also adults. The kit includes a tile with a mandala on it, paints and paintbrushes and an instruction sheet. Paint at home and bring it back to the studio to be baked. A wooden frame will be added to make it into a trivet. Cost - 70 ₪.
- Birthdays, family parties, Bat Mitzvas, bachelorettes, work team building events, class parties - it can all be done! Call for more information!
You are invited to drop by, create and enjoy a fun and creative activity.
Take a look at the events calendar to stay updated on the various planned activities.
Looking forward to welcoming you!
01/07-25/07 : Studio KeYad HaDimyon Summer Kaytana in Weekly Sessions - Summer 2019 (Ages 8+)
Celebration of clay and color! Kaytana filled with the joy of creativity, an emphasis on working with clay, learning a variety of painting methods and more. Option for afternoon kaytana, a high quality, fun activity for the vacation days, w