ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Fun activity for all ages, at any hour, any day:
- Studio opening hours during July and August: painting on ceramic utensils starting from 09:00 until 21:00 in the evening. Open on Wednesdays until 23:00 at night, on Fridays between 09:00-16:00 and on Motzei Shabbat from the end of Shabbat until 23:00. Please call to book your session.
- If you have not yet booked your spot for one of the summer clay workshops, hurry up and call! For schedules of clay workshops click here. Don't forget to ask about the clay workshops kartisiah.
- Organizing a parents kaytana during the summer? Looking for an activity for the children? Call the studio for plenty of interesting ideas, in the studio or in your home.
- The yearly clay chugim are starting on 2/9/18. Registration starts n-o-w, all information available by phone.
- Mark your calendars - the traditional Rosh Hashana gift fair will be taking place during the first week of September - Thu 6/9/18 from 17:00-22:00 and Fri 7/9/18 from 09:00-13:00. The fair will be offering exclusive handmade chocolates, flower arrangements for the Chag table, meringues and sweet gift arrangements, honey cakes and cookies for Chag, original jewelry and a range of gifts to make your loved ones happy. More information to follow!
You are invited to drop by, create and enjoy a fun and creative activity.
Take a look at the events calendar to stay updated on the various planned activities.
Looking forward to welcoming you!