ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
01/05 : Yom Ha'atzmaut Show 2017 at the HaChula Amphi Park [Free]
The main stage in Modiin, which will also host, like last year, the youth party that will start at about 23:30.
- 20:00 - Live broadcast of the ceremony in Mount Herzl.
- 20:30 - Transitional ceremony from Yom HaZikaron to Yom Ha'atzmaut.
- 20:50 - Live music: Teapacks (pictured*). One of the most successful Israeli bands - led by singer Kobi Oz - performing their greatest hits.
- 21:45 - Community show: 'Hachi Israeli SheYesh'. Celebrating Israel's large variety of cultures. Performed by local dance and acrobatic groups.
- 22:25 - Live Music: Mosh Ben Ari. One of the leading singers and songwriters of recent years. The show will include songs like: VeEich SheLo, Jah is One, and Masa UMatan.
- 23:10 - DJ Tracord
- 23:30 - Youth Party: Itay Levy
- 00:45 - Youth Party: The Ultras
Between the shows there'll be short performances of the dance group Pyromania, combining elements of laser, fire and light.
Fireworks at 20:45, 21:40 & 22:20 (estimated times).
In the picture: Teapacks. Photograph by Yoav Itiel.
- Pets, personal/IDF weapons and foam sprays will not be permitted in the event area.
- No entry for vehicles, including bicycles and electric bikes.
- Entry to the event through secure entrances (using security wands). Residents are requested to be patient and follow the instructions of the security forces and guards.
- It is recommended to come to the event by foot.
Accessible - includes accessible viewing area left of stage, access through path up to viewing area (see map).
Entry for cars for disabled people via Emek HaChula from the direction of Yair Parag up to Merkaz Sharbat at Emek HaChula 28, entry to parking area with disabled badge only. Parking on Emek HaChula 38-42.
Mon 1/5, from 20:00.