ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
18/04 : Yom Ha'atzmaut Show 2018 at the HaChula Amphi Park [Free]
The main stage in Modiin, also hosting the youth party that will start at about midnight.
- 20:00 - Live broadcast of the ceremony in Mount Herzl.
- 20:30 - Transitional ceremony from Yom HaZikaron to Yom Ha'atzmaut.
- 20:50 - Fireworks
- 20:50 - Live music: HaProyekt shel Revivo. One of the most notable bands of recent years, performing old classic Mizzrachi music from the seventies and eighties of artists such as Daklon, Avner Gadasi, Avihu Medina and others.
- 21:30 - Fireworks
- 21:30 - Community show: 'HaMesima 70'. Celebrating 70 years of Israeli culture. A show performed by local dance and acrobatic groups.
- 22:15 - Fireworks
- 22:20 - Live Music: Miri Mesika. One of the most successful female singers in Israel. The show will include well-known hits, such as: LeSham, Ba'a Eleichem, Mami, November and more.
- 23:00 - Local youth bands.
- 23:30 - Pablo Rozenberg (pictured). Quite possibly the singer that performed the most in Modiin in the last 3-4 years. This time on Yom Ha'atzmaut's main stage, Rozenberg will be performing a set of hits from various eras in his career: Sh'ot Bein Arbayim, Ner Al HaChalon, Al Tid'egi Li Ima', and others.
- 24:15 - Nachi Nach. The rapper, winner of Song of the Year in Galgalatz with 'Kol HaZman HaZe', will come on stage to play his best known songs. Nachi Nach was chosen by the Youth themselves in a special survey carried out by the City Youth Council and the Youth Department of the Iriya.
Fireworks at 20:50, 21:30 & 22:15 (estimated times).
- Pets, personal/IDF weapons and foam sprays will not be permitted in the event area.
- No entry for vehicles, including bicycles and electric bikes.
- Entry to the event through secure entrances (using security wands). Residents are requested to be patient and follow the instructions of the security forces and guards.
- It is recommended to come to the event by foot.
Accessible - includes accessible viewing area left of stage, access through path up to viewing area (see map).
Entry for cars for disabled people via Emek HaChula from the direction of Yair Parag up to Merkaz Sharbat at Emek HaChula 28, entry to parking area with disabled badge only. Parking on Emek HaChula 38-42.
Wed 18/4, from 20:00.