ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Due to the celebrations on Wed 8/5/19 the following roads will be closed for traffic and parking from 18:00 until 2:30 am:
- Emek HaChula on both sides, from Merkaz Sharbat to Nehar HaYarden.
- Emek Yizrael (East) from the corner of Emek HaChula to the corner of Nachal Bezek.
- Emek Yizrael (West) from the corner of Emek Dotan to the corner of Emek HaChula.
- Cars will not be permitted to come out of Yarmouch street towards Emek HaChula.
- The road crossing Emek HaChula east of the amphi park will be closed from 12:00.
- From Nachal Tzin there will be no entry in the direction of Emek HaChula.
- Residents of the streets Nachal Tzin, Nachal Snir, Nachal Paran and Nachal Kidron will be allowed entry upon presentation of their Teudat Zehut with updated address.
- On Emek Yizrael (west) and in the parking lot of the Ironi Bet Sports Hall no parking will be permitted due to the fireworks. Parked cars will be towed.
Cars parked on the streets mentioned above will be towed!
Accessibility arrangements: Entry for cars of people with disabilities will only be permitted via Emek HaChula from Yair Parag up to Merkaz Sharbat at Emek HaChula 28, and from there a left turn into the road that crosses to the other side of the Emek next to Merkaz Sharbat to the uneven numbers side of Emek HaChula and from there the entry will be against the direction of the traffic.
Parking for disabled cars will be permitted on Emek HaChula from house numbers 38-42.
A viewing place for disabled people will be set up on the Western side of the Amphi park.