ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
06/07-20/08 : Modiin Village Summer 2015 - Youth Area in the Extreme Park [Free]
Summer 2016 Update: The main youth area has moved this year from the Village in the Skate Park to the ModiinZone in Park Anava (all details in the link at the bottom of the page).
The big youth center in the city. Meant for all teenagers and active during July and August on Mondays and Thursdays between 21:00 to 01:00. Transportation is by the Tremp bus (information below).
On Mondays there will be sports matches and tournaments, kickboxing, break dance and zumba workshops, as well as a variety of workshops and activities in different fields.
Thursdays are dedicated to various attractions and extreme activities, including a variety of sophisticated equipment, a climbing wall, parties, extreme inflatables and more.
Sitting and board games area - A quiet meeting place for a private conversation over a hot cup of coffee, and volunteers who will meet all the teenagers needs. In the area: mats, pillows, mattresses, low tables, card and board games such as - Taki, backgammon and more.
Lit sport courts and skatepark area - skatepark, basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court. A tournament with awards and free games during the whole summer.
> Multimedia and table games area - a variety of games: 3 stations of multimedia (Playstation, Wii, XBox), 4 table games (Ping pong, Snooker, Air hockey, Table soccer). This area is run by an outside company.
workshop / special activities area: a variety of different workshops and activities.
Coffee area: cold drinks, coffee, tea, cookies.
Every Monday a different tournament: basketball, soccer, volleyball, backgammon and more (winning teams receive prizes) and other workshops.
- 6/7 - tournament + pizza making workshop
- 13/7 - tournament + hip hop workshop + graffiti on hats
- 20/7 - tournament + druming with sticks workshop
- 27/7 - tournament + sugar dough workshop + brakedancing workshop
- 3/8 - tournament + zumba workshop + juggling workshop
- 10/8 - tournament + beat box and rap workshop + graffiti wall
- 17/8 - tournament + focaccia making workshop
- 9/7 - horror night - nightmare maze + Igloo horror movie + makeup
- 16/7 - extreme night - pairs gyro + trampoline bungy
- 23/7 - extreme night - wipeout / zuzu + huge slide / kamikaza
- 30/7 - T"U Be'Av night - photo booth, recording booth, make up, chocolate workshop
- 6/8 - simulators night - simulators of drunk driving, laser tag, virtual helmet
- 13/8 - exterme night - climbing wall and omega
- 20/8 - finishing night - american fair, light food stands, magnet pictures
The Tremp Bus
Free transportation to and from the village, operating on Mondays and Thursdays between 20:30 and 01:30.
Every night there are two buses and a mini bus running at the same time.
Route of bus 1: Starting point - Azrieli mall (Lev Ha'ir opposite Jerusalem gate), HaChashmonaim corner of Yitzchak Rabin, the Village area. The way back is the same route in the opposite direction.
Route of bus 2: Starting point - bus stop at the entrence to the Iriya, bus stop by the karavans, Emek Ha'Ela opposite Lev Ha'Emek, Emek Beit Shean opposite the center, Emek Zvulun opposite Keizer center, bus stop opposite the municipal pool straight to the Village area. The way back is the same route in the opposite direction.
Route of bus 3: Starting point - Emek HaChula opposite the Country Center, Emek Ha'Hula opposite Dorot school, the traffic circle at the entrance to Macabim, traffic circle at the entrance to Reut, Menachem Begin opp0o;;;;iste Ariel school, straight to the Village area. The way back is the same route in the oppiste direction.
NEW! You can now share this page via WhatsApp!
If you’re reading this on the app, click on the arrow at the top right of the screen and choose “WhatsApp” for sharing.
6/7-20/8. Mondays and Thursdays. Free.