ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Horse Riding Chugim at HaMerchav HaPatuach
- For info re: summer kaytana for ages 5-12 - click here!
- For info re: summer riding camp for youth (ages 12-16) click here!
'On horseback the sky is the limit'.
You are invited to experience freedom and power on horseback.
Horse riding is a unique combination between sports, arts and therapy. With each encounter with the horse we, on the one hand, connect to its strength, speed and power, and, on the other hand, experience its gentleness and softness.
Dr. Ofer Komerovsky, the founder and manager of the farm, teaches riding from paying attention. His students learn to pay attention and connect to the joy of the horses, and through it to find the joy within themselves.
The magical character of the farm turns the experience into much more than a standard chug. Through the horses, the riders go through a process of self-empowerment, learn how to cope with difficulties and challenges, their self esteem improves and, in particular, they develop a postive view on life.
The farm's 'DNA' is based on empowerment, seeing each child for who they are, empowering the good in them and giving them a chance to be who they are.
The chugim are life-changing, a unique experience that suits everyone (including children with ADD/ADHD, and with confidence and social issues).
The Merchav HaPatuach farm provides instruction for all levels of riders, from starters to Israeli champions in show jumping - and knows how to match each rider with the horse and trainer who can help them achieve their dreams.
And above all - on every visit to the farm you can step outside the race of life for a moment, open your heart, and through the quiet and gentleness of the horse connect to yourself anew.
Farm activities include:
- Perfect activities for the whole family - horse and cart rides, riding experiences for children and riding treks in nature.
- Therapeutic riding* classes for a range of referals including ADD/ ADHD, low self esteem, anxiety, sensory issues and motor skills. For more information (in Hebrew) click here.
- Riding chugim for every age and level, starting from the little ones up to participation in competitions.
- Birthdays, events, company team building days and manager's workshops.
*The farm is recognized by all health funds. Check your rights with your health fund for significant subsidies for riding lessons.
For more information and registration call the number above. The farm's team is also available on e-mail or via the website.