ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Municipal Service Center (Merkaz Sherut La'Ezrach)
Municipality building, Tiltan 1, Modiin
Last Updated: over 2 weeks ago
- Registration of students for educational institutions
- Payments and municipal cashier
- Municipal center for public complaints
- Center for written appeals by the public
- Interior Ministry (Misrad HaPnim) services (for detailed inforamtion, see "Related" at the bottom of the screen).
- Information and aid services for the public
- Requests based on freedom of information law.
- Sun, Tue, Thu: 08:00-12:00.
- Mon: 08:00-12:00 & 14:30-17:00.
- Wed: 13:30-17:00.
Sun-Tue & Thu: 08:00-12:00.
Misrad HaPnim Modiin (Interior Ministry) - Population & Immigration Authority
Re-opened on Sunday 3/4/22. Service is given only to Modiin-Maccabim-Reut residents. Arrival by appointment only via the app My Visit or on this link! In order to issue a biometric Teudat Zehut or smart biometric passport, you need to book
Modiin Maccabim Reut Education Department
The Modiin Maccabim Reut educational system operates approximately 148 Ganim, 27 elementary schools, 12 high schools and 2 special education schools. For list of Ganim click here For list of elementary schools click here For list of high sc