ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Misrad HaPnim Modiin (Interior Ministry) - Population & Immigration Authority
Starting on 8/6/17 you must book an appointment in order to issue a biometric Teudat Zehut or smart biometric passport.
In order to book an appointment please send an e-mail to Bio-Modiin@piba.gov.il and note:
- First name
- Last name
- Teudat Zehut number
- Phone number
Please note: residents holding valid identification documents are not required to change them!
The services offered:
- Issuing of biometric identity cards (te'udot zehut) and passports.
- Te'udat zehut replacements and first te'udat zehut.
- Passports requests and renewals.
- New appendixes for teu'dot zehut.
- Birth certificates, death certificates, registration extract/official copies
- Update of information in population registration, such as: births, change of address, name changes and personal status updates.
- Visa extensions for parents.
- 'Ashrat Chozer' return permits (inter visa).
- Change of status from tourist to oleh.
- Issuing of te'udot zehut for new immigrants.
Office hours for permits and status changes in Israel will take place during morning office hours only.
The muncipality building (iriyah) also has a self service station where a range of services can carried out without waiting in line, as well as a range of services that can be carried out on the authority's website.
- Sun, Tue, Thu: 08:00-12:00.
- Mon: 08:00-12:00 & 14:30-17:00.
- Wed: 13:30-17:00.
Please note! Office hours for all issues relating to visas and residency status in Israel are Sun, Mon, Tue & Thu between 08:00 and 12:00.
On holidays, school vacation and other notable days - it's recommended to check the opening times by phone or by checking the Iriya's list of daily updates!