ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Iriyah Policy on Private Events in Public Parks
All the details and procedures to be taken into account before planning to hold a party or event in one of the parks in Modiin-Maccabim-Reut. Please note that a special permit is required for events at Anava Park.
- Permitted events include: family events (birthday parties, family gatherings etc.), school events (parties for chagim, end of school year etc).
- It is strictly forbidden to hold the following types of events: Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Brit Mila / Brita, engagement parties, Henna parties, weddings etc.
- The use of loudspeakers, public address systems and/or any amplifying sound systems, except for 'madonnas' (personal PA systems) is strictly forbidden.
- It is prohibited to connect to the park's infrastructure, including water systems, electricity, lighting, etc.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring donkeys and ponies into the park.
- Cars must not be brought into or parked in the park.
- It is not permitted to mark or fence the area of the event in such a way that passersby cannot pass through the park.
- The park must be kept clean, and all garbage gathered and removed from the park at the end of the event.
- It is strictly forbidden to light fires in all parts of the city, except for Park Einav (opposite the Mika gas station). Park Einav is the only park in the city where barbeques can be lit in designated areas and in areas with stands for barbeques.
- No parties are permitted during hours of rest, between 14:00 and 16:00 and after 23:00.
- It is strictly forbidden to pick, uproot, cut down or damage trees and plants in the parks.
- Inflatables are required to have a valid business license, safety certificate and appropriate insurance. It is forbidden to use foam or water to operate the inflatables.
- Muncipal bylaws must be adhered to.
Events in Park Anava require prior arrangement with the Chevra HaCalcalit at 050-5246754 - Liora.