ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Night Bus Line 117: Modiin - Jerusalem
Bus line that allowes young people in Modiin reach some of the main areas in the capital for going out, such as Cinema City, the city center and Mamila.
During the school year, the line operates on Thursdays and Saturdays.
(According to starting point on Modiin Emek Dotan/Emek Yizrael on way out, and Yafo Gate Mamila/Kariv - station no' 3050 in Jerusalem on return).
- From Modiin: 22:30, 23:15.
- Back from Jerusalem: 01:30, 02:30, 03:30.
- Nechalim: Emek Dotan/Emek Yizrael, Yair Parag, Emek HaChula, Merkaz Sharbat, Nachal Paran, Emek Yizrael, Nachal Iyun.
- Azrieli Mall: Arar/Emek Dotan.
- Prachim: Emek Ayalon, Tiltan, Iriya, Dam HaMaccabim.
- Shilat Junction - East, Maccabim Reut Junction, Maccabim Checkpoint, Beit Choron interchange, Machane Ofer.
Givat Ze'ev junction, Machane Givon, Ramot, Kiryat HaMada, Bar-Ilan junction, Shikun Chabad, Mekor Baruch, Central Bus Station, Shukanyon, Shuk Machane Yehuda, Mosrara-Morasha, Kikar Safra and Yafo Gate Mamila/Kariv.
On the return the route includes additional drop off points in the Avnei Chen and Shvatim neighborhoods.
To contact Kavim for Lost & Found, or for questions, complaints, suggestions - send a fax to the number above.
Sun-Thu: 08:00-17:00, Fri: 08:00-13:00.