ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Night Bus Line 117: Modiin - Jerusalem
During the summer vacation, starting June 20th, the bus runs Sun-Thu & Sat night.
(According to starting point on Modiin Emek Dotan/Emek Yizrael on way out, and Yafo Gate Mamila/Kariv - station no' 3050 in Jerusalem on return).
- From Modiin: 22:30, 23:15.
- Back from Jerusalem: 01:30, 02:30, 03:30.
- Nechalim: Emek Dotan/Emek Yizrael, Yair Parag, Nachal Paran, Emek HaCHula.
- Azrieli Mall: Arar/Emek Dotan.
- Prachim: Emek Ayalon, Tiltan, Iriya, Dam HaMaccabim.
- Shilat Junction - East, Maccabim Reut Junction, Maccabim Checkpoint, Beit Choron interchange, Machane Ofer.
Jerusalem route: Givat Ze'ev junction, Machane Givon, Ramot, Kiryat HaMada, Bar-Ilan junction, Shikun Chabad, Mekor Baruch, Central Bus Station, Shukanyon, Shuk Machane Yehuda, Mosrara-Morasha, Kikar Safra and Yafo Gate Mamila/Kariv.
On the return the route includes additional drop off points in the Avnei Chen and Shvatim neighborhoods.
To contact Kavim for Lost & Found, or for questions, complaints, suggestions - send a fax to the number above.
Mon-Thu: 08:00-17:45, Fri: 08:00-12:45.