ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
During the school year the line operates only on Thursdays and Saturdays.
(According to starting point on Sderot Oranim in Reut on way out, and Masof Reading on return).
Please note - the bus arrives to the Iriya bus stop approximately 28 minutes after departing from Reut.
- From Modiin: 23:30, 24:00, 24:30.
- Back from Tel-Aviv: 01:15, 01:45, 02:15, 03:30, 03:59, 04:30.
- Reut - Sd. Oranim, Nitzan.
- Maccabim - Sderot HaMaccabim .
- Nechalim - Nachal Paran, Sharbat, Emek Yizrael.
- Masu'ah - Nachal Tzin/Sorek, Nachal Tzalmon/Zohar, Rabin/Nachal Tzalmon, Nitzanim school.
- Municipal pool - Yiga'el Yadin, Keshet School, Mordechai Makleff.
- HaMeginim & HaNevi'im - Yechezkel HaNavi/Bet Shean, Ginot HaEla, Emek HaEla/Eliyahu HaNavi, Zecharya HaNavi/Emek HaEla.
- HaPrachim - Tze'elon, Chinanit, Iriya, Masof Chasmona'im.
- Road 443 - Shilat, Mevo Modiim, Neot Kedumim, Mitkan Adam, Mitzpe Modiim.
Tel Aviv route: The bus enters Tel-Aviv via the La-Guardia exit, going through Allenby, most of Ben-Yehuda, north of Dizengoff, the port, terminating at Reading, which is also where it leaves going back to Modiin.
* On the return the route includes additional drop off points in the Avnei Chen and Shvatim neighborhoods.
To contact Kavim for Lost & Found, or for questions, complaints, suggestions - send a fax to the number above.
Sun, Tue, Thu: 13:00-16:00, Mon, Wed: 08:00-12:00.
Fri-Sat, Erev Chag & Chag: Closed.