ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
18/10-20/10 : 2016 Sukkot Festival at Emek Ayalon Ranch
Sukkot festival happening, with a variety of new attractions for the whole family.
- Extreme challenge: raging bull, climbing wall, bungee trampoline
- Dog training workshops and performances with the best trainers in the country
- Drumming and rhythm circle
- Goat milking, snake world and petting zoo
- Row of giant inflatables for children and youth
- Gymboree for the little ones
- Table top games
- Archery and Native American blowguns
*Camel rides and paintball range at additional charge.
Large, kosher sukkah on site.
Tue-Thu 18-20/10: 09:00-18:00 (ticket office closes at 16:00).
Tickets at entrance or through large Moadonei Lekochot.