Lieberman Tichnun Mivnim - Engineering & Architecture
Engineering office managed by Shmuel (Muli) Lieberman - structural engineer with extensive experience in engineering and architectural planning of hundreds of public, private, industrial, TAMA 38 and other buildings, and head of department of building engineering at Ariel University.
The firm is characterized by a young and dynamic team of planners with a quick grasp of the complex needs that need be considered in planning:
- Full compliance with Israeli Standards
- Efficient, intelligent and creative construction solutions
- Plans with the cheapest possible engineering solutions for cost-effective implementation
In addition to engineering design, the firm provides architecture and design services, characterized by functional, ecological and technical architectural design suited to your needs.
The ability to offer you a large range of planning elements provides a solution to the many needs required to carry out the work and offers you a concentration of planning professionals, providing perfect synchronization between the construction systems and architecture.
- Construction planning
And option for:
- Architectural design including applications for building permits and dealing with the authorities
- Interior design - home styling