ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
From Thu 25/3/21 at 12:00 and until Fri 26/3 at 11:00 there will be containers placed around the city for burning chametz.
The containers are only intended for the burning of chametz, do not burn nylon, plastic or any other garbage other than chametz, or any other item that could endanger or cause environmental damage. Security patrols will be patrolling the areas of the containers.
Children should be kept away from the fire, and the areas of the fire should be kept tidy.
In addition, there will be increased enforcement in order to ensure that the guidelines are observed with an emphasis on wearing masks and preventing crowds.
- Emek HaChula opposite house number 39 next to Merkaz Sharbat in the gravel area
- Avnei Chen:
- Shani 80 - back of gravel parking area
- Ironi Gimel - Mordechai Gur 12 in the parking lot
- Corner of Rivka and Sara Imenu on gravel parking lot behind Beit Knesset
- Nachlieli 2, in the parking lot of the Inbalim school
- Tiltan in parking lot next to Bezeq building
- Cheshvan opposite Beit Knesset on gravel area
- Yitzchak Rabin opposite no' 12 in the parking lot of Merkaz Pisga
- Nachal Tzin corner of Nachal Paran next to Beit Knesset
- Nofim Neighborhood
- Ya'ar Yatir opposite no' 4
- Ha'ela street in Reut - in the parking lot