ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
O'Sullivan's - The Irish Pub
Upcoming gigs and events:
- Mon 16/10 - Asaf Yitzchaki in a stand-up comedy show (more info at the bottom of the page).
- Fri 20/10 - Amy Winehouse Tribute performed by Michal Shapira (more info at the bottom of the page).
- Mon 23/10 - Guy Peleg (Channel 2): Stories from the Israeli crime world
- Sun 29/10 - Rockfour
- Sun 5/11 - Moshe Lahav: HaTish HaGadol (more info at the bottom of the page).
- Sun 23/11 - Ma ShYoter Amok Yoter Kachol: Tribute to the band Tamuz with Moshe Levy and Yehuda Eder
Modiin's first up-market pub. On the ground floor, the impressive bar seats 25, with a wide variety of other seating areas - a fireplace nook with antique chairs, VIP seating, high tables, raised sofas and low tables with stools.
The menu is rich and varied and offers snacks such as Irish potato cubes and Irish munchies, as well as full meals that include a variety of quality meats.
On Fridays from 19:00-21:00 the pub serves family business meals - come and enjoy with the whole family: business meals for kids for only 48 ₪ and a menu for adults including starter, main course and dessert for only 89 ₪.
The pub was designed by renowned designer Yaron Tal, who designed the space spanning two floors with special attention to a variety of special seating areas.
O'Sullivan's manages to combine the distinct characteristics of an Irish Pub for the Israeli public living in the area, and is a leading entertainment center in the Modi'in area.
O'Sullivan's serves a mature and high-quality clientele, with entry from age 22.
Sun-Sat: from 19:00 until the last customer.