ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
O'Sullivan's - The Irish Pub
Shows marked with * include further information at the bottom of the screen.
- Sun 24/2 - Ronnie Peterson & Shlichei HaBlues*
- Mon 25/2 - Gideon Tamar: Mentaliyut shel Alufim (a talk)
- Sun 3/3 - Yasmin Sido: Lifrotz et HaGvulot (a talk)
- Sun 10/3 - Shem Tov Levi
- Wed 20/3 - Purim party & celebrating 9 years for O'Sullivan's with live music from the band 'Tarante Groove Machine'
- Sun 24/3 - Crazy Horse: Tribute to Neil Young
- Sun 31/3 - Quarter to Africa*
- Sun 7/4 - Maor Cohen*
- Sun 28/4 - The Sultans of Swing play Dire Straits*
- Sun 26/5 - Micha Shitrit*
Modiin's first up-market pub. On the ground floor, the impressive bar seats 25, with a wide variety of other seating areas - a fireplace nook with antique chairs, VIP seating, high tables, raised sofas and low tables with stools.
The menu is rich and varied and offers snacks such as Irish potato cubes and Irish munchies, as well as full meals that include a variety of quality meats.
The pub was designed by renowned designer Yaron Tal, who designed the space spanning two floors with special attention to a variety of special seating areas.
O'Sullivan's manages to combine the distinct characteristics of an Irish Pub for the Israeli public living in the area, and is a leading entertainment center in the Modi'in area.
O'Sullivan's serves a mature and high-quality clientele, with entry from age 22.
Sun-Sat: from 19:00 until the last customer.