ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Hazel Brief MSW - ADHD Coaching for Teens & Adults
Native English speaker.
Professional Certified ADHD Coach (PCC) for teens, adults and parents, helping them to lead a calmer, more centered, and organized life.
Working with you to help define and use your strengths and minimize weaknesses, using a holistic, integrated and mind-body based coaching approach.
Coaching works on all areas of your life, including time management, organization, prioritization, communication, and emotional regulation.
Make the changes you have always wanted to make; be more efficient with your time; get more tasks done; stop yelling at your kids and create a calmer work and home life.
Coaching for teens and adults who are challenged by ADHD. In addition, working with parents who are struggling to help their children and teens deal with the ups and downs of life with ADHD.
Techniques include: Mindfulness, CBT, and Wellness Practices.
ADHD coaching provides support and encouragement to clients, helping them find their own unique way in our busy and challenging world.
So if you are ready to make some changes, get in touch, and let's get to work now!
- Clinical Social Worker, (MSW) / Masters degree in Social Work / Family Therapy Program, Boston University.
- Professional Certified ADHD Coach by the Coach Federation (PCC) since 2010.
- Abides by the ethics and regulations of the International Coach Federation.
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction 2017
- Mindfulness and Trauma Workshop 2016
- Wellness Inventory Program 2016
- The Neuroscience Academy 2015