ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Hazel Brief MSW - ADHD Coaching for Teens & Adults
Native English speaker.
Professional Certified ADHD Coach (PCC) and Clinical Social Worker (MSW) for teens, adults and parents, helping them to improve focus, time management and inner peace.
Specializing in stress and anxiety, relationships, mindfulness / meditation and healthy lifestyles.
Working with you to help define and use your strengths and minimize weaknesses, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve focus, using a holistic, integrated and mind-body based coaching approach.
Helping you improve all areas of your life, including emotional regulation, focus, and stress reduction.
Make the changes you have always wanted to make; be more efficient with your time; get more tasks done; stop yelling at your kids and create a calmer work and home life.
Coaching for teens and adults who are challenged by ADHD. In addition, working with parents who are struggling to help their children and teens deal with the ups and downs of life with ADHD.
Integrated approach to coaching, using techniques from mindfulness, CBT, and ADHD education.
ADHD coaching provides support and encouragement to clients, helping them find their own unique way in our busy and challenging world.
So if you are ready to make some changes, get in touch, and let's get to work now!
- Works at the Maccabi Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinic, Modiin
- Clinical Social Worker, (MSW) / Masters degree in Social Work / Family Therapy Program, Boston University.
- Professional Certified ADHD Coach by the Coach Federation (PCC) since 2010.
- Abides by the ethics and regulations of the International Coach Federation.
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy 2018
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction 2017
- Mindfulness and Trauma Workshop 2016