ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Hag'alat Kelim in Modiin - Pesach 2022
List of neighborhood hag'alat kelim stations and opening times, operating 10-13/4.
The Municipal Rabinate will be providing the public with neighborhood Hag'alat Kelim stations throughout the city, from 10:00 in the morning to 19:00 in the evening.
The stations will function according to the schedule below:
Sunday 10/4 between 10:00-19:00 - at the plaza of Avnei Choshen shul, Bdolach corner of Avnei HaChoshen (near the Mikveh Kelim).
Monday 11/4, between 10:00-19:00 - at the plaza of the Mikveh Kelim on Yael HaGibora 62.
Tuesday 12/4, between 10:00-19:00 - at the plaza of Achva and Reut Shul, on Sderot HaOranim 15.
Wednesday 13/4, between 10:00-19:00 - at the Plaza of Men's Mikveh, on Emek Dotan 35.
- There will be no Libun.
- Remove stickers from new kelim. And those that need to do Tvila should do so after Hag'alah.
- There will be no Hag'alah of: earthenware, enamel, wood or skillets.
- Any damage caused to kelim during Hag'alah is the sole responsibility of those bringing the kelim.
- Kelim must be cleaned of all dirt and rust before Hag'alah, and handles loosened.
- 5 kelim per family only.
- Kelim must not be used for 24 hours before Hag'alah.
- Emek Dotan 35
- Avnei HaChoshen 24
- Eliyahu HaNavi 14
- Yael HaGibora 62
- Givat HaLevona 2 in Reut
Utensils should not be immersed at night. All stickers and glue should be removed from new utensils.