ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Hag'alat Kelim in Modiin - Pesach 5777
Sunday 9/4, another Hag'alat kelim session will take place outside the men's Mikve at Emek Dotan 35, between 15:00-18:00.
The full list of one-off stations that will operate between 3-6/4.
The Municipal Rabinate, as well as the gar'in hatorani Orot Yitschak will be providing the public with neighborhood Hag'alat Kelim stations throughout the city.
This year, the stations will function according to the schedule below:
Monday 3/4, between 16:00-19:00 - at the plaza of Avnei HaChoshen Shul on Bdolach Street, corner of Avnei HaChoshen.
Tuesday 4/4, between 16:00-19:00 - at the plaza of the Mikveh on Yael HaGibora 62.
Wednesday 5/4, between 16:00-19:00 - at the plaza of Achva and Reut Shul, on Sderot HaOranim 10.
Thursday 6/4, between 16:00-19:00 - at the Plaza of Men's Mikveh, on Emek Dotan.
Mon, 9/4, 06:00-20:00 at the parking lot on Nachal Tzalmon 23.
Emek Dotan (opposite number 35), Eliyahu HaNavi 14, Avnei HaChoshen 24, Yael HaGibora 62 and Givat HaLevona 2 in Reut.
- There will be no Libun.
- Remove stickers from new kelim. And those that need to do Tvila should do so after Hag'alah.
- There will be no Hag'alah of: earthenware, enamel, wood or skillets.
- Any damage caused to kelim during Hag'alah is the sole responsibility of those bringing the kelim.
- Kelim must be cleaned of all dirt and rust before Hagalah, and handles loosened.
- 5 kelim per family only.
- Kelim must not be used for 24 hours before Hag'alah.