ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Hag'alat Kelim in Modiin - Pesach 5778
List of neighborhood hag'alat kelim stations and opening times, operating 25-28/3.
The Municipal Rabinate, as well as the gar'in hatorani Orot Yitschak will be providing the public with neighborhood Hag'alat Kelim stations throughout the city.
This year, the stations will function according to the schedule below:
Sunday 25/3 between 16:00-19:00 - Mikveh Kelim plaza, Avnei HaChoshen 24.
Monday 26/3, between 16:00-19:00 - at the plaza of the Mikveh on Yael HaGibora 62.
Tuesday 27/3, between 16:00-19:00 - at the plaza of Achva and Reut Shul, on Sderot HaOranim 15.
Wednesday, between 16:00-19:00 - at the Plaza of Men's Mikveh, on Emek Dotan 35.
- There will be no Libun.
- Remove stickers from new kelim. And those that need to do Tvila should do so after Hag'alah.
- There will be no Hag'alah of: earthenware, enamel, wood or skillets.
- Any damage caused to kelim during Hag'alah is the sole responsibility of those bringing the kelim.
- Kelim must be cleaned of all dirt and rust before Hagalah, and handles loosened.
- 5 kelim per family only.
- Kelim must not be used for 24 hours before Hag'alah.
- Emek Dotan 35
- Avnei HaChoshen 24
- Eliyahu HaNavi 14
- Yael HaGibora 62
- Givat HaLevona 2 in Reut
Utensils should not be immersed at night. All stickers and glue should be removed from new utensils.