ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Modiin's School of Basketball - Managed by Eyal Mizrachi & Nimrod Cohen
Basketball chugim, teams and training for players from gan chova to yud alef, as well as women's and men's league teams.
Great reputation and 21 years of experience in Modi'in!
- Learning, training and improving personal basic basketball skills
- Learning different types of passing, correct shooting and approaching the basket techniques
- Improved coordination and personal ability
- Preparation for League teams
- Reinforcing self-confidence
Organised according to players' age and level.
Players who train at the school have the option to advance and play in the leagues of Israel's Basketball Association.
'Kid-roor' Chug - for gan chova and kita alef children: Kids are invited to attend on Tuesdays at 17:00 in the Ironi Daled gymnasium in Emek Ein Harod 9, and on Sundays at 18:00 in the Nativ Zvulun gymnasium for a trial lesson.
2 FREE trial lessons - call for more details!