ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Parking in marked parking lots requires the payment of a parking fee. City residents are exempt from payment, by affixing a valid parking permit on the windshield of the car, on the right, upper corner.
These parking lots are:
- The Iriyah parking lot (adjacent to the Iriyah building on Dam HaMaccabim)
- Park Anava southern parking lot (adjacent to the main entrance from Sderot HaChashmona'im)
- Park Anava northern parking lot (parking lot at the end of Emek Zevulun, adjacent to the cafes) Please note! On Sun-Thu from 07:00-09:00 parking in this lot is forbidden to all cars (including those with parking permit).
In addition, with the opening of the city's main street, parking arrangements have been instituted, according to which parking in the city center streets requires payments on Sun-Thu from 07:00-21:00, and on Fridays and Erev Chag from 07:00-13:00.
Please note! Parking is limited to 8 hours. Those holding permits are entitled to the first two hours free when using electronic parking methods.
These streets are:
- The main street - Dam HaMaccabim 35-71 (the MA'AR)
- Moshe Sneh street
- HaRakevet street 1-11
- Arar street up to HaRakevet street
- Lev HaIr street
- Emek Zevulun street south
Valid on the following parking lots:
- The train parking adjacent to the 'Pa'atei Modiin' train station
- The train parking lot opposite the mall
- The parking lot on Emek Zevulun (opposite Caffit)
The fine for cars found parking during these hours is 100 ₪. It should be noted that during the day these parking lots are open to all.