ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
04/07 - 29/07 : Baking Workshop with Batsheva Pines - Summer 2021 (Ages 12+)
Workshop for curious and diligent children who love to bake. Learn different baking techniques and how to work correctly with ingredients.
Small groups of up to 8 children. At the end of each day the children will bring home the products they created.
- Sunday: Sponge cakes, working correctly with ingredients.
- Monday: crackle top chocolate cookies, alfajores cookies, chocolate chip cookies.
- Tuesday: Personal tartlets made with various crispy pastries and filling, dessert cups - flavored mousses.
- Wednesday: Puff pastry sticks, puff pastry cones with whipped cream, borekas.
- Thursday: Yeast dough, Challah, focaccia, yeast cake.
Each participant receives a booklet of recipes for the workshop.
Following safety guidelines as published by the Health Ministry. Working in small groups with full supervision.
Call for more information and to register!
Option to register for single days.
- 19-22/7 (short week due to Tisha BeAv)