ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Baking Workshop with Batsheva Pines - Summer 2022 (Ages 11+)
Workshop for curious and diligent children who love to bake. Learn different baking techniques and how to work correctly with ingredients.
Small groups of up to 8 children. At the end of each day the children will bring home the products they created.
- Sunday: Sponge cakes, working correctly with ingredients.
- Monday: crackle top chocolate cookies, alfajores cookies, chocolate chip cookies.
- Tuesday: Personal tartlets made with various crispy pastries and filling, dessert cups - flavored mousses.
- Wednesday: Puff pastry sticks, puff pastry cones with whipped cream, borekas.
- Thursday: Yeast dough, Challah, focaccia, yeast cake.
Working in small groups with full supervision.
For more information and to register, call: 050-8200348
Option to register for single days.
- 18-21/7 (not including Sunday)