ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Corona Guidelines and Information from the Health Ministry and Modiin Municipality
- To issue a personal Tav Yarok (vaccination/recovery certificate or negative test result) on the Health Ministry's Ramzor website (in ENGLISH) click here!
Establishments that comply with the Purple Badge requirements:
(Capacity at a ratio of one person per each 7 square meters, under the responsibility of the business owner)
- Shopping malls
- Shopping centers
- Stores (stores under 100 square meters shall be excluded and the Purple Badge requirements shall not apply to them)
- Complexes where public reception is held.
The new 'Tav HaYarok' is applicable for any number of people in the following places:
- Culture and sporting events
- Conferences and exhibits
- Gyms, studios, pools and country clubs
- Synagogues with more than 50 participants
- Event venues and gardens
- Restaurants, bars, dining rooms and cafes
- Museums and libraries
- Tourist attractions and amusement parks
- Universities and establishments of higher learning
Entry to these places will be allowed for people that are either vaccinated or recovered, or with a negative Corona test result from the last 24 hours.
As of 18/8, these regulations will also apply for children under 12. Tests for children under 12 will be free. Those over 12 that aren't vaccinated need to pay for their tests.
- Vaccinated individuals
- Recovered individuals
- Those presenting negative test results
The Green Pass may be downloaded from the Traffic Light Application, the Ministry of Health's website or by the Ministry of Health's calling center (*5400).
- Infants aged 0-3: Exempt from the Green Pass requirements
- Children aged 3-12: Eligible for state-funded coronavirus tests
- Those aged 12 and older: Self-funded coronavirus tests
Test results effectiveness (for Green Pass purposes): PCR tests are effective for 72 hours, rapid (antigen) tests are effective for 24 hours.