ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Last Updated: over 2 weeks ago
The municipal hotline is on call 24 hours a day for requests and questions concerning hazards and emergencies in the city, including:
- Infrastructure – roads/sidewalks, street lights and traffic lights, drainage
- Sanitation and pest control
- Garbage and garden waste collection
- Playgrounds and street furnishings
- Public lighting
- Street sweeping and cleaning
- City inspection
- Parks and landscapes (maintenance, public-private areas and planting)
- Veterinary Issues
- Ongoing security issues
- Traffic and transportation
- Building supervision
The phone number of the moked for contacting from any type of phone device: 08-9726020.
Minyan at the Iriya Building (Sephardi & Edot HaMizrach)
For Rosh HaShana and Yom Kippur only. Gabai - Meir Jino.
When the duty pharmacy is closed, in emergencies and with a doctor's prescription only, please call 106 (Municipal Hotline) to be referred to the duty pharmacist. Pharmacies open on Erev Shabbat and Shabbat: On Fridays, the Super-Pharm bran