ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Corona tests in Modiin are now available at the following places (including details about - after the MADA station at the skatepark closed down).
- PCR tests - Through the Kupot Cholim.
- Paid rapid tests - Camera test at home via MADA (34 ₪); Terem (50 ₪); and at 'Or Va'Ezer' in Ligad (60 ₪).
More info, hours and links - further down the page.
Results for rapid tests are given within 15 minutes.
New service, a rapid test via camera, at home and without standing in line.
Cost: 32 ₪
Address: Maccabi Building, Ground Floor, Tiltan 8.
For all ages and cases (including those who are vaccinated/recovered) the cost of the test is 50 ₪.
Opening times: Sun-Sat 08:00-23:00, no need to book an appointment.
Address: Ligad Center building 2, HaMaayan 4 in the Technological park.
Cost: 60 ₪ for all ages and cases.
Please note! The Home Front Command station is no longer active.
- Maccabi - Tiltan 8, inside the lab on floor 0. Registration required link here for more info
- Sun-Thu: 11:00-11:15.
- Clalit - on Merkaz Bri'ut Shimshoni, Shmuel HaNavi 6. info here, use the app/website to register, or call on *2700.
- Sun, Tue, Thu: 09:00-09:30.
- Meuhedet - at Shmuel HaNavi 6. Pre-registering using the link here
- Mon, Wed: 10:30-11:30. Might no longer be active.